Maple procedures to Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131836] Maple procedures to Mathematica
  • From: "Eduardo M. A. M. Mendes" <emammendes at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 01:28:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all

Per chance, would one of you give me some pointers where to find a tool
for converting maple commands to Mathematica?   I know Maple 14 (the
version that I have) has a package MmaTranslator.   Does Mathematica
have something similar?

Is there any Maple/Mathematica reference?  Something like Matlab/R in
http://www.math.umaine.edu/~hiebeler/comp/matlabR.pdf?

Many thanks

Eduardo

PS. Although  I purchased Maple 14 a while ago, the last time I run
Maple was back in 95 (Maple V).  I have no idea how to do anything in
Maple anymore.