Principal Components

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg131879] Principal Components
  • From: pw <p.willis at>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 00:49:58 -0400 (EDT)

The function 'PrincipalComponents' returns the the first principal
components vector of a group of input vectors.

Question 1.) Is it possible to define Method->"covariance" or is
correlation the only PC technique available?

Question 2.) How can I generate an inverse PC transform from my
PrincipalComponents output?