Re: controllers in manipulate

Dear Group:

I have a Manipulate[f, ...], where f is a function of 2 variables, x and y

x can get any real value, but y can only be an integer. How can I put the controls so that the control of x is a slider and the control of
y is a radio button?

Thanks!

Hi, Francisco,

Try this:

Manipulate[
 Plot[Exp[-x*t]*Sin[\[Pi]*y*t], {t, 0, 2 \[Pi]}],
 {x, 0, 5},
 {y, {1, 3, 5}}, ControlType -> {Slider, RadioButton}]

Have fun, Alexei

Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil.
IEE S.A.
ZAE Weiergewan,