Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131894] Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks
- From: Raul Martinez <j.r.martinez at mac.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:40:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I use Mathematica 9 on a MacBookPro currently running MacOS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion).
Yesterday, Apple released MacOS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
Has anyone tried to run Mathematica 9 using Mavericks? If so, did you encounter problems or was it a seamless update?
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathematica does not see "}"
Previous by thread:
Re: Understanding TransformedDistribution
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica and MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks