Parallel Kernel Status
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131682] Parallel Kernel Status
- From: Scott Guthery <sbg at acw.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
The Parallel Kernel Status display on Mathematical 8 on 64-bit/Windows 7 throws the following error message:
An unknown box name (FEPrivate`FrontEndResource["FEExpressions", "UnevaluatedDynamicBox"]) was sent as the BoxForm for the expression. Check the format rules for the expression
Has this ever been fixed?
Thanks for any insight.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
combining FindFit and ParametricNDSolve?
Previous by thread:
Re: plotting integrals
Next by thread:
Re: Parallel Kernel Status