Re: Quantity

Hello Bob,

thank you for this information.

But what I am especially looking for is the list of the unit strings in the correct spelling for Mathematica in Quantity[magnitude,unitstring], not only the general overview of units in the NIST-website. In the old Units-package (Mathematica 8 and earlier) each unit was a symbol and a list of all units available could be obtained in the correct format and spelling by ?Units`*. This is obviously not possible anymore as there is no package and all units are strings.

Regards,
Hannes