Re: Quantity

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg131685] Re: Quantity
  • From: H. Keßler <kessler.hannes at>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 04:35:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Bob,

thank you for this information.

But what I am especially looking for is the list of the unit strings in the correct spelling for Mathematica in Quantity[magnitude,unitstring], not only the general overview of units in the NIST-website. In the old Units-package (Mathematica 8 and earlier) each unit was a symbol and a list of all units available could be obtained in the correct format and spelling by ?Units`*. This is obviously not possible anymore as there is no package and all units are strings.