Import CSV can not understand string correctly

In my CSV file, I have string fields like 3D22 or so.
While I imported the CSV file in mathemtaica, the 3D22 string was converted
to number 3x10^22.

How dose this happened??? How can I avoid this kind of transformation and
keep my original string when Import a CSV file?