Re: Extract columns based on their the title in header

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131690] Re: Extract columns based on their the title in header
  • From: Joug Raw <jougraw at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 04:36:50 -0400 (EDT)

>>datalist[[All,{1,3}]]

>>--
>>Itai Seggev
>>Mathematica Algorithms R&D

What I want is not to use the number, but the string of the column name.
Because, in reality my table would be super long with thousands of columns.
It is hard for me to know which information stored in which columns, but
the names of the columns have kind of order that allows me to guess. That
is why I need to start from the name string.