Re: Extract columns based on their the title in header

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131691] Re: Extract columns based on their the title in header
  • From: Joug Raw <jougraw at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 04:37:10 -0400 (EDT)

>>but the names of the columns have kind of order

The order here means a hint of the content, like height, color, size,
taste, age ... I know what I am looking for and can roughly guess the name
of the columns that stored the information I want.

It is NOT the sequence order or something like that. The columns are
completely disordered in the sense of sequence. Sorry for the misleading.