Re: Writing numeric data to CSV does not write final EOL

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131728] Re: Writing numeric data to CSV does not write final EOL
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 04:17:15 -0400 (EDT)

On 19/09/2013 06:19, Sseziwa Mukasa wrote:
 > You're right, this will make a temporary copy of the list.
Alternatively, export the table:

Mathematica seems to keep track of which parts of an expression have
been altered, so my guess is that all the sublists would not be copied.
Therefore the cost would be fairly small - I would take this approach
first, and possibly time it to determine if it is more costly than
performing the original Export.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk