Re: Copying Text From CDFs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132661] Re: Copying Text From CDFs
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 01:40:55 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to be so dense about this, John, but Copy as Plain Text does not
appear in the Edit menu of CDFs run on the Wolfram player app on Macs.
Don't know if it does on Windows. Is there a way to edit the
stylesheet so that it includes TextClipboardType->PlainText? Likewise for plots. I cannot copy a plot from a CDF and paste it into another document. I end up with the underlying code.

Any advice would be most appreciated,

Gregory