Re: Memory leaks problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132309] Re: Memory leaks problem
  • From: <bar at robox.ii.up.krakow.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 08:07:47 -0500 (EST)

Unfortunately, this is not an option,

In my problem i have to use function

IF[z_]:=NIntegrate[F[p],{p,0,z}];

and parameter "z" depends on pointer of loop (wsk)

I tried to use ClearSystemCache[] and no effects too,

In my real calculation it is a big problem:
mem:17243496
mem:24692800
mem:47696432

Temporary solution is to calculate only one loop, then Exit[] and run again and so on,
But is not comfortable solution

regards, Olaf