Re: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132149] Re: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 04:42:46 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20131228042818.0997F69EC@smc.vnet.net>
So far as I am aware, the only way to get step-by-step solutions in Mathematica, any version, for anything is to call WolframAlpha from within Mathematica. So check your documentation again for reminder how to do that. On Dec 27, 2013, at 11:28 PM, amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com> wrote: > I have Mathematica 9 for Home. > > For months, it has been able to produce step-by-step solutions for things like DEQs and the like. > > However, over the past couple of days, that is no longer working. > > When I click on step-by-step, it does not show anything. > > What has happened? > > Thank you. > Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 240 246-7240 (H) University of Massachusetts 710 North Pleasant Street Amherst, MA 01003-9305