Re: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132154] Re: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?
- From: Itai Seggev <itais at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 04:44:27 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20131228042818.0997F69EC@smc.vnet.net>
On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:28:18PM -0500, amzoti wrote: > I have Mathematica 9 for Home. > > For months, it has been able to produce step-by-step solutions for things like DEQs and the like. > > However, over the past couple of days, that is no longer working. > > When I click on step-by-step, it does not show anything. > > What has happened? It seems a bit finicky--sometimes I have to click twice--but basically working. Can you provide an example of an input which reliably doesn't work that I can test? -- Itai Seggev Mathematica Algorithms R&D 217-398-0700