Re: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132171] Re: Step-By-Step Solutions No Longer working?
- From: Itai Seggev <itais at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 03:50:44 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20131228042818.0997F69EC@smc.vnet.net>
On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 04:44:27AM -0500, Itai Seggev wrote: > On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 11:28:18PM -0500, amzoti wrote: > > I have Mathematica 9 for Home. > > > > For months, it has been able to produce step-by-step solutions for things like DEQs and the like. > > > > However, over the past couple of days, that is no longer working. > > > > When I click on step-by-step, it does not show anything. > > > > What has happened? > > It seems a bit finicky--sometimes I have to click twice--but basically > working. Can you provide an example of an input which reliably doesn't work > that I can test? A bug was introduced which affects some inputs, but not all. For example y'=y^2 fails, but y''=y^2 works. We are currently working on a solution, which hopefully will be ready in a few days. -- Itai Seggev Mathematica Algorithms R&D 217-398-0700