Re: For 2014?

Hahaha, it's sometimes to easy to fool yourself ;-).
I was always reading this in a way that it will be done only once as it the same for all calls...

Thanks Ulrich

l=Range[9];r=StringJoin[Riffle[ToString/@l,#]]&/@Tuples[{"+","-","*","/",""},8];Grid[{#,Extract[r,Position[ToExpression/@r,#]]}&/@(l+2010)]