Cirlce in 3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132713] Cirlce in 3D?
- From: "Ste[hen Gray" <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:42:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I'm looking for a neat formula to find the center of a circle in 3D through 3 points. I also need a good way to display it, preferably thickened so I can show several and see whether they are linked, etc. To my surprise I did not find anything on the Wolfram sites about these problems. (I have Mathematica 7, if that matters.)