Re: mathematica modify code like?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132718] Re: mathematica modify code like?
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:44:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On 06/05/2014 07:27, Walter Sívoli wrote:
> how to modify this line to
> the letter remains in bold and can enlarge at will
> (this is the last line of a larger code)
> For[i = 1, i <= 20, i++,
> Print[If[i < 10, "O", ""] <> ToString[i], spc, "A = ",
> toStrg /@ t[[i, 1]],
> spc[col - Plus @@ StringLength[toStrg /@ t[[i, 1]]]], "B = ",
> toStrg /@ t[[i, 2]]]]
You are clearly indexing an array 't', but you have not included its
definition. This makes it hard to see exactly what you want to do, but
if you want to print out information using various styles, you should
wrap them in the Style function (look it up in the help system).
(Clearly described problems get a much better response here!)
Prev by Date:
Re: limits on symbol eigenvalues?
Next by Date:
Re: DSolve test
Previous by thread:
mathematica modify code like?
Next by thread:
Installing Mathematica on redhat "Extras" fails