Re: Mathematica inside Excel VBA Macro
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132738] Re: Mathematica inside Excel VBA Macro
- From: poklukar.spela at gmail.com
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 02:05:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Dne petek, 04. marec 2011 09:41:43 UTC+1 je oseba Murta napisala:
> I would like to know how to use Mathematica functions inside some
> VBA Macro code in Excel.
> I find the option "Wolfram Mathematica Control 8.0 Type Library"
> inside "VBA References", but no idea of how to use that.
> I belive that Mathematica link for excel uses that.
> Any ideia? Any manual of that? I find nothing in Google.
I encountered the same situation. Did you find anything?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Building a matrix
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: