- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132743] packages...
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 20:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
I want to create a relatively complex package, with the following structure:
`mypackage`Master, which can be invoked if one wants all the utilities, and which calls all the subpackages (each one with several functions)
`mypackage`Utilities1, ..., `myPackage`Utilitiesn,
which ought to be available for being called independently if one only needs a couple of specific functions.
Furthermore, `myPackage`Master has common function that all the subpackages need. What is the best way to proceed? Is it possible to put the common functions in the Master package, and that each subpackage calls them when needed?
Thanks for your help
Prev by Date:
Re: Building a matrix
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica inside Excel VBA Macro
Next by thread: