Hi, question on U.S. edu system

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Hi, question on U.S. edu system
  • From: uunet!sc.intel.com!DCRUZ%A2ACC1
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 89 21:31 PDT

[Here is a message slightly out of the Mathematica area.  Please
answer directly to the address below.]

Hi,

I have a friend in Ireland.  He needs some details about the American
education system, i.e. what topics in maths are studied at what ages.
He would like to compare it with the Irish system.

If you have the details pls send them to me and I'll send them to
my friend in Ireland.

Take care & thanks in advance,
Dave Cruz @ Intel Philippines
dcruz at t9acc1.intel.com