Mailing List Growth

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Mailing List Growth
  • From: Steve Christensen <stevec at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 91 18:46:05 -0600

Mailing list members:

As you no doubt have noticed, the number of messages
going out to the mailing list is growing rapidly.
Further, the number of members on the list is
also growing.  I have added nearly 20 just today.
The archives continue to grow.  They are reaching
the point where some serious reorganization will
have to be done.

As this takes more and more of my time, I am now
forced to seek financial support to upgrade the
services of the list.  Until that happens, I hope
you will find the mail either useful, interesting
or perhaps amusing.

Steve C.

Steven M. Christensen, Ph.D.   Phone: 919-967-9853
President                      Fax:   919-490-3298
MathSolutions, Inc.            Email: mathtensor at wri.com
P.O. Box 16175
Chapel Hill, NC 27516

MathTensor and Mathematica Developers