MathGroup Archive

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: MathGroup Archive
  • From: Steven M. Christensen <stevec at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 93 23:37:44 EDT

I have just created a new archive of the MathGroup email
for 1993 so far. The file is called MG_11.15.92_8.27.93.
This is on the yoda.physics.unc.edu machine in the pub/
MathGroup_Mail_Archive directory.

In the future I expect that this file will be included on
MathSource.  Also, I am planning to put the entire archive
on the sunsite.unc.edu SunSITE archive which Sun Microsystems
and the University of North Carolina's amazing Office for
Information Technology created in Chapel Hill based on
a proposal I submitted to Sun last year.  The SunSITE server
uses WAIS, gopher and ftp, etc. to make access to large
archives easy for people on the Internet.  When this is
done, I will notify the group.  The WAIS and ftp tools
available from SunSITE should permit you to search the
MathGroup archive for topics of interest to you.

Steve Christensen