Help : Writing a programme with mathematica as background on the NeXT

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Help : Writing a programme with mathematica as background on the NeXT
  • From: "Balasubramanian.T" <balu at jensen.cc.brandeis.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 93 23:05:54 -0500

Hi,

I am interested in writing a programme on the NeXT using
Mathematica as a back end.  i.e., I want to create a fancy front
get an answer and preferably a plot also. But I would like the
Mathematica 2.1 to do the calculations for me. I heard that it is
possible to do with some thing like this with Listener and Speaker. As
I am new to writing programs can some one  give me a hint of how to go
about doing this. If anyone has some similar program written which does
similar thing and is willing to supply the source code,I would greatly
appreciate.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Balu

balu at jensen.cc.brandeis.edu