RE: Help me

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Help me
  • From: bramsey at its.bldrdoc.gov
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 93 12:17:31 mst

Hello Mr. Bosch,

I tried your code on Mathematica running on a 486 under
Microsoft windows, and on a DEC VAX RISC machine.
Both were running v. 2.1, and both came up with
the same answer.  The output graph is available
as /dist/bramsey/bosch.ps  (mma graph from the DEC)
and /dist/bramsey/bosch.ma (mma notebook from
the Windows ver)

these are available by anonymous ftp from ntia.its.bldrdoc.gov

I did have to modify your code however.   The line:

>Plot[Evaluate[v[t]/.%],{t,0,10},PlotPoints->100];

produced an error on the DEC VAX since the output from the previous
entry was in rule format.  I made the folowing changes:

rule = NDSolve ........

and then, Plot[Evaluate[v[t]/.rule],{t,0,10},PlotPoints->100];
                                                  ^
		             Using the definition for "rule" above
The full notebook is in /dist/bramsey/bosch.ma.

Best Regards,
	Brad Ramsey