Interval arithmetic

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Interval arithmetic
  • From: B Davis <B.Davis at cm.cf.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 93 16:04:41 GMT

Dear fellow netters,
	I'm currently midway through a system design/analysis project
involving Mathematica. Are there any major dislikes of the system? Also, I'm
investigating it's implementation of Interval arithmetic. Any pointers?
It could save my skin!!

--
|_  _    _  _    _| _    . _	- Bryan Davis, Computer Science Part II
_______|____________________)	- Email : scmbd at cm.cf.ac.uk

    Quote of the day ....

	"I'm not a number, I'm a free man"
	   	- No. 6