Importing Mathematica Graphics into WordPerfect

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Importing Mathematica Graphics into WordPerfect
  • From: koleh%joyl.dnet at joyx.joensuu.fi
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1993 14:45:18 +0300

Hi Mathgroup!

I got from Mathsource the technical note "IMPORTING MATHEMATICA
GRAPHICS OBJECTS INTO WORDPERFECT", but the system does not work.

Mathematica 2.0 for MS-DOS 386/7
Copyright 1988-91 Wolfram Research, Inc.

In[1]:= p=Plot[Sin[x],{x,0,10}]

Out[1]= -Graphics-

In[2]:= Display["sin.mps",p]

Out[2]= -Graphics-

In[3]:= !msdosps -eps sin.eps -fonts fonts sin.mps
ERROR -- Bad option -eps

In[3]:= !printps -eps sin.eps -fonts fonts sin.mps

The last command PRINTPS produces the file sin.eps. When I
import this file into WordPerfect, my PostScript printer does
not print it. What is going wrong?

Osmo Kolehmainen