Re: 3D Plots of data in arrays?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: 3D Plots of data in arrays?
  • From: eboltz at acoustica.mrd.bldrdoc.gov (Eric S. Boltz)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 08:15:50 -0600

twj at wri.com wrote:
> There is a funciton ListSurfacePlot3D which is defined in the package
> Graphics`Graphics3D` which is the list plotting equivalent of
> ParametricPlot3D.   You can use it thus...

First a thanks to all those who've been helping me out!

I've been using this, but there are limits on what parameters one can specify.
For instance, I don't want a mesh (Mesh->False) and I would like to map the
color of the surface to some variable (PlotXX[{var,Hue[var]}...]. Neither of
these works in ListPlot3D.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks again!