Valuation of path-dependent options

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Valuation of path-dependent options
  • From: BENNINGA at wharton.upenn.edu
  • Date: 02 Jul 1993 08:57:49 -0500 (EST)

I have recently completed a paper on using Mathematica to value
path-dependent options.  This is a fairly intricate problem
which goes beyond the usual Black-Scholes option pricing
formulation.  Anyone interested in getting a copy of
the paper should send a MAILING ADDRESS to my E-mail address.

Simon Benninga
Finance Department
Wharton School
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Tel:  215-898-9466
E-Mail:  BENNINGA at WILMA.WHARTON.UPENN.EDU