emacs keybindings

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: emacs keybindings
  • From: Chris E Forest <forest%ananke at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 93 13:35:09 -0400

Hi,

I am currently running Mma on a NeXT and wish to do simple editing and cursor
movement using the keybindings from gnu emacs.

Does anyone know if this is possible? or how to do it?

 I find it frustrating to use use the mouse for these simple things and I don't know how to
select text using the arrow keys.

Thanks.

Chris E. Forest
forest at ananke.mit.edu

Center for Meteorology and Physical Oceanography
MIT
 617-253-2092