Mathematica Notebooks on WWW

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg290] Mathematica Notebooks on WWW
  • From: TDR at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 1994 14:19:55 +1100

Hi Everyone,

I've greatly updated the contents of my WWW nb2html Home Page:
   http://www.maths.monash.edu.au/people/tdr/nbks/Index.html

There are nearly twenty converted Mathematica Notebooks there now -
all are viewable as proper hypertext HTML documents.

There is also a Fill-out Form for you to suggest/submit your own Notebooks.

So if you have any interesting Notebooks with nice graphics and/or
animations etc, then please feel free to suggest them.
And if you notice any formatting problems in the current HTML
converted Notebooks, then I'd like to know that too.

Terry Robb.

PS.
The nb2html Home Page has been Netscape enhanced, which means the
layout will look a bit strange if you are using Mosaic, MacWeb or
some other non-Netscape browser. The converted Notebooks themselves
should look OK though.