solver for a system of differential equations

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: solver for a system of differential equations
  • From: "Benjamin Koo" <benk at ie1next.me.umn.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 94 12:07:45 -0600

Hi, Mathgroup:
I am trying to solve a problem involving a non-linear objective
function minimization subject to a non-linear constraint. There are
three variables inovlved in both the objective function and the
constraint. My request is whether you are aware of any non-linear
optimization algorithm which I can use in Mathematica to solve this
problem. Thanks for help.

Sameer Kumar,

Department of Mechanical Engineering
Industrial Engineering Division