Videos introducing UNIX and MMA

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Videos introducing UNIX and MMA
  • From: "C.T.J. Dodson" <dodson at ecf.toronto.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 1994 22:31:02 -0400

At the University of Toronto we are preparing some
video modules to introduce new 1st year students to
UNIX labs, networked systems, remote archives and
use of Mathematica etc.

I'd be glad to know of any general interest in such
multimedia materials.
Kit

Prof CTJ Dodson
Department of Chemical Engineering and Department of Mathematics
University of Toronto
200 College Street, Toronto M5S 1A1
Tel 416 978 5610 Fax 416 978 1144
Room Wallberg 362