3D selector and X

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: 3D selector and X
  • From: "Tyler S. Lorig" <tlorig at synapse.psych.wlu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 15:35:36 -0700

Hi group,

It's good to see the group together again. I have a question about the X
FrontEnd and the 3D viewpoint selector. I'm running the X Windows version of
Mathematica 2.2 on an Indy under IRIX 5.2 and can not find any 3D selector.
Have I just missed something? Is Live[] meant as a replacement? - it doesn't
work with my 3D objects.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Tyler Lorig
Department of Psychology