Transpose of a 1x15 matrix...HOW?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2857] Transpose of a 1x15 matrix...HOW?
- From: fjl0014 at ucs.usl.edu (Lombardo Fernando J)
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 00:49:17 -0500
- Organization: Univ. of Southwestern La., Lafayette
Hi, I'm trying to take the transpose of a 1x15 matrix. The problem is that the function Transpose can not take the transpose unless the matrix is a 2xanything matrix. Is there some other way to do this?? I have tried doing Partition[matrix, 1]. But I get errors if I multiply the matrix with another one. Any help will be appreciatted. Thanks... +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Fernando Lombardo Univ. of Southwestern Louisiana EECE DA CAJUNS!!! fjl at usl.edu URL: http://www.ucs.usl.edu/~fjl0014/index.html +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++