Re: "Topographical" Coloring?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1201] Re: "Topographical" Coloring?
  • From: hasch at kvant2.klb.dtu.dk (Hartmut Schmider)
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 02:27:34 -0400

Sometime ago I wrote:

    hasch> I'm not Mr. Math. M. Attika, and I'll probably never be, so
    hasch> have some mercy: [...whine, whine, whine...]

Well somebody had mercy and wrote me an email with a reference. But I
lost it. In case that person reads this and still has a copy of the
message, please resend it. Otherwise, that's the way the cookie
crumbles.

Thanks anyhow, Hartmut

Hartmut Schmider, Kemisk Lab. B | Der melting pot war eine Einrichtung
DTU - 301, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark | des losgelassenen Industriekapitalismus.
e-mail hasch at kvant2.klb.dtu.dk  | beschwoert den Martertod, nicht die