Shading

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1025] Shading
  • From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandagopal)
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 04:55:24 -0400

Hi MathGroupers,

I have created a 2D graphics which includes a lot of rectangles created
by using the Line command. My problem is that I want to shade the
portions inside the various rectangles, with the regions outside it
remaining unshaded. I do not know how to go about it. Can any one help
me?

Thanks in advance

V. Nandagopal
Student