Mathematica -> VRML?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2513] Mathematica -> VRML?
  • From: "Chandler, Seth" <SChandler at UH.EDU>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 02:01:21 -0500

Has anyone created a Mathematica program that takes a Graphics3D object and
creates the corresponding VRML code?

P.S. I know that it is possible to export the Graphics3D object as a DXF
file and then use some converter to create a VRML file, but I am wondering
if anyone has taken a more direct approach.

Seth J. Chandler
University of Houston