- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2138] X-crashing!
- From: brad at skunk.harrisburg.sgi.com (Brad A Kessler)
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:57:21 -0400
- Organization: Silicon Graphics, Inc.
We have installed Mathematica version 2.2 on our Indigo2 XZ (Silicon Graphics). The Unix shell version runs fine, but the X Front End version, which uses X windows, crashes when we try to use it. How do we get the X Front End version to work? Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Alan Benesi, Director f6u at psuvm.psu.edu or brad at skunk.harrisburg.sgi.com -- Enjoy the earth now, for we are slowly destroying it. Brad Kessler