RE: Long filenames

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2155] RE: [mg2123] Long filenames
  • From: "John R. Fultz" <jfultz>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 02:37:22 -0400

As long as your loading using the exact filename (i.e. don't use context markers),
and you're using Mathematica 2.2.2 or above, this should work fine.  Where did you
put the file at?  Is it in the $Path somewhere?  Try doing FileNames["*"] to see if the
file shows up in your file listing (remembering, of course, that FileNames["*"] looks
only in your current directory).

John Fultz
Wolfram Research, Inc.