RE: URGENT - How to print difficult labels

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg2026] RE: URGENT - How to print difficult labels
  • From: Peter Meuris <peterm at plasma.oma.be>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 23:30:47 -0400

Hello,

I want to make a graph of a prticular function, and want to include labels with some
thing like this (latexformat)
${\omega} \over {\omega_{p d}}$
and
$k \lambda_{eff}$

Can anybody please help me out.

If so send me an e-mail, because i don't read this newsgroup often

Peter MEURIS
Belgisch Instituut voor Ruimteaeronomie
(Belgian Institute for space aeronomy)
Ringlaan 3