How to let mma.ps files work in WP5.1 ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3784] How to let mma.ps files work in WP5.1 ?
  • From: txp at pi.net (JanHolland)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:24:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Does anyone have experience with the way to include a graph from mma to WP
5.1 or WP 6.1 ?

I tried to "Print" a cell with a graph to a file X. Later I tried to import
that X file in WP. But WP thinks it is a text-file and gives me a nice long
list of PS-commands :-)

I have Win 3.11 on 486
	MMa for MS Win Stud vers 2.2
	WP 5.1
	WP 6.1

Thanx in advance !
Jan Holland txp at pop.pi.net
Individual/society/state/environment never existed separately, they developed together.
They needed each other to survive, so ...
Mutual assistance helps to survive=adapt=develop.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====