Re: System of partial diff. eqs.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3802] Re: System of partial diff. eqs.
- From: sherod at boussinesq.Colorado.EDU (Scott Herod)
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:54:36 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado at Boulder
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You need to say a little bit more. I have a package which uses differential Grobner bases to reduce over-determined systems of partial differential equations. Without knowing more about your system I cannot say whether it would help. Scott Herod Applied Mathematics University of Colorado, Boulder (sherod at newton.colorado.edu) In article <4l79en$1ov at ralph.vnet.net>, beavis at msu.edu (Beavis) writes: |> Is there a Mathematica package/routine for solving a system of second |> order partial differential equations? |> |> Thanks for any help, suggestions, |> |> Tyler T. Ames |> Department of Chemical Engineering |> Michigan State University |> East Lansing, MI 48824 |> |> amestyle at egr.msu.edu |> |> |> ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====