Display Region Programmable ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4535] Display Region Programmable ?
- From: Thomas Bohl <Th.Bohl at cern.ch>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 04:17:42 -0400
- Organization: CERN European Lab for Particle Physics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica Users, I am using a Notebook Front End of Mathematica under a UNIX O/S. In this case the Display Region can be increased from its default size by clicking on it and using the mouse to drag one corner to the required size. I would like to know, if it is possible to program the size of the Display Region. Kind regards, Thomas Bohl. PS: As you probably know, this has nothing to do with the option PlotRegion, which specifies which region of the final display area a plot should fill. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====