greek symbols on 600x800?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5557] greek symbols on 600x800?
  • From: robpeterson at sprintmail.com (Rob Peterson)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 01:02:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I loaded MMa3.0 on my notebook which has only 600x800 display and I
don't get the little symbol drop down window that I've seen on other
installations which have higher resolution displays.
I want to use greeksymbols in various places and I can't figure out
how to do it.  I've walked around in the help system but nothing tells
me how to keystroke in greek stuff.  It's probably simple but I'm not
smart enough to figure it out.
Clues appreciated.
Rob Peterson