Emacs Mathematica mode

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3244] Emacs Mathematica mode
  • From: bump at leland.Stanford.EDU (Daniel W Bump)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 03:22:46 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

There exists a ``mathematica mode'' for Gnu emacs. It was written by
David Jacobson of Hewlett-Packard and the elisp file is called
math.el.

After quite a bit of searching I was able to find only older versions
(dated May, 1991) of math.el. It works great under emacs 18, but not
under emacs 19. So I was wondering if a more recent version exists.

Anyone know?

                              Daniel Bump
                              http://math.stanford.edu/~bump/

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====