Line and Surface Integrals

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3100] Line and Surface Integrals
  • From: ast at coho.halcyon.com (Andrew Tucker)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 03:21:43 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wri.com

I am looking for a Mathematica package to help with studying line and
surface integrals.  I've looked at all the standard packages and MathSource
with no luck.  Does anyone have a package or a pointer to share?

Thanks!

| /*   Andrew  */ | professional programmer, perpetual student, |
| ast at halcyon.com | aspiring compiler engineer                  |
|  Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of |
|  tapes hurtling down the highway.                             |
|                             -- Andrew Tannenbaum              |

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====