Expansion at Wolfram Research

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3183] Expansion at Wolfram Research
  • From: Resumes <resumes>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 02:30:08 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Wolfram Research is just starting a major expansion, and we're looking for
additional top quality people with various skills to join our team.
Over the next few weeks, we'll post various specific openings, but in
general we're looking for:

- Software engineers (Unix, Windows, Mac, etc.)

- Technical writers and communicators

- Mathematica programmers

- Sales and administrative personnel

- Summer interns

We've got some great things planned for 1996, and if you want to be
part of them, send us your resume and some samples of your work.

It's worth saying that we tend to be interested in demonstrable raw
talent that will flourish at our company, rather than in specific
credentials or experience.  So if you or people you know think you
have what it takes, please contact us.  It's going to be an exciting
year at Wolfram Research!

Send email to resumes at wolfram.com, fax to 217-398-0747, or physical
mail to Wolfram Research, 100 Trade Center Drive, Champaign, IL 61820, USA.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====