Should I buy 2.2.4?

  • Subject: [mg3238] Should I buy 2.2.4?
  • From: rpiyaket at ucsd.edu (Ram Piyaket)
  • Date: 19 Feb 1996 11:59:14 -0600
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
  • Sender: daemon at wri.com

Hi there,
I am sort of new to Mathematica, but I have decided
that it's the best program to go with for me. The
only question is I'm running Windows 95 with 16 MB
of RAM. I have heard that this latest version (2.2.4)
isn't run well under Windows 95. Is that true?
Is Wolfram going to come out with a new version
especially designed for Windows 95 soon? And the last
question is can I save with a long filename?
Thank you for all your help.

Ram