Should I buy 2.2.4?
- Subject: [mg3238] Should I buy 2.2.4?
- From: rpiyaket at ucsd.edu (Ram Piyaket)
- Date: 19 Feb 1996 11:59:14 -0600
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: The University of California at San Diego
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
Hi there, I am sort of new to Mathematica, but I have decided that it's the best program to go with for me. The only question is I'm running Windows 95 with 16 MB of RAM. I have heard that this latest version (2.2.4) isn't run well under Windows 95. Is that true? Is Wolfram going to come out with a new version especially designed for Windows 95 soon? And the last question is can I save with a long filename? Thank you for all your help. Ram