- Subject: [mg3288] Combinatorics question
- From: <PESCC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
- Date: 23 Feb 1996 08:18:23 -0600
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com
Can somenone help me find the following: I have a list of 20 numbers, and I would like to list all the combinations of these numbers taken 6 at a time. The Binomial function tells me there are 38760, but I would like to actually see all of them. Thanks in advance for your help.